Vision Test

EDITTED TO ADD:  On January 28, 2013, a doctor tested me with the Shoemaker Vision Test, to which she said I failed miserably showing that I had neuro-toxins. 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
They have some vision tests online that you can pay for…they put them up, I believe, about how mold issues affect you.  That said, I have seen some of the colorblind test pictures that I remember we used to do in school when I was a kid…and perplexingly, cannot see parts of them…or make out the numbers well.  So I will put here and describe what I see.
 


 

 
This one I cannot make out most of the first number, some rounding on the top and round on left side so it could only be an 8, the second number I see clearly and is a 1...so 81.
 


 

 
This one I can make out some red dots, but cannot tell a number.
 

This one I can just barely make what looks like some curly-qs at the bottom...but can vaguely assemble the pattern into what I am guessing is 45.

 
This one just looks like a crazy collection of colored dots...no discernable pattern that I can tell.


This one is clearly 42.

 
This one I can see the "2's" in all but the third on (lower left), the second one (upper right) is somewhat more challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment